In the valley below the peak of Smrk (Spruce), there stretches the 'Golf & Ski Resort Ostravice' with a masterful eighteen-hole golf course and driving range. In each section, with natural obstacles, you can test your golf skill.
The area also includes a wooden clubhouse with a restaurant and there is the possibility of accommodation at the Green Inn Hotel. In winter, when fresh snow covers the greens, it serves as a playground for cross-country skiers.
- 18-hole championship golf course (72 par) designed by Chris Johnson, who has on his portfolio a number of golf courses in Europe and Africa
- the resort is located between the dominant hills of the Beskydy Mountains – Lysá hora Mountain and Smrk Mountain
- Green Inn Hotel**** – 30 double rooms
- driving range with covered booths and practice area for short game
- clubhouse with a comfortable spa, changing room and showers, restaurant, bars, and 3 conference rooms
- ČELADNÁ - OSTRAVICE GOLF DESTINATION – the biggest golf holiday destination in Central and Eastern Europe – you can prolong your stay here enjoying another two attractive golf courses in the neighbouring golf resort in Čeladná
- distance from Ostrava : 23 Miles