Absorb the atmosphere of the first Czechoslovak republic at the Darkov spa. This specially tailored package offers select spa procedures accompanied by tradition and music of the period, along with accommodation in a stylish room and a 1920 menu. You will also have the chance to hitch a ride in a historic automobile, snap some pictures in a funny photo booth or acquire a special anniversary set of historic postcards.
The package includes:
- 2x accommodation for one person - two or three meals with the option to choose a 1920's menu
- 1x bath in iodine-bromine brine
- 1x partial relaxing aroma massage
- 1x warm peat compress
- 1x swimming pool entry
- BONUS: Welcome drink + welcome gift (Spa pastry, Darkov iodine-bromine salt, retro postcard set)
Upon request: a ride in the historic 1939 BMW, also driven by the famous athlete Usain Bolt, for 600 CZK/person/30 min.
- Accommodation at the historic Darkov spa - Breakfast and lunch 3.190 CZK
- Accommodation at the historic Darkov spa - Breakfast, lunch and dinner 3.790 CZK
*Prices valid for off-season. In high season the price for accommodation with breakfast and lunch is 3.790 CZK.