Head out for a pleasant vacation to the Baška water dam, which is surrounded by the peaks of Beskydy. You may find accommodation directly at the eastern side of the dam at a cozy camp, in the shade of evergreen and deciduous trees.
Autokemp Baška offers enough space for campers with tents or caravans, as well as for visitors who want to find accommodation in chalets. The camp offers new social amenities and everything you need to ensure your holiday comfort.
Thanks to the immediate vicinity of the dam, visitors may enjoy a wide range of water activities – fishing, boating or paddle boarding. Other opportunities include beach volleyball courts, two courts with an artificial surface, ping pong, bowling and a workout site near the dam. The camp also rents nitro-scooters.
Operating season: June – September
Caravan capacity: 28 vacancies with power outlets
Tent capacity: 120
Pet policy: Pets welcome
Swimming in the vicinity: Baška dam, Aquapark Olešná (9 km)
Tips for trips in the vicinity:
- Bike route 59 – Ostrava – Beskydy (35 km) – a long-distance route, mainly on asphalt, along the Ostravice river, with the possibility of stopping near weirs, workout areas or rest areas.
- Radegast brewery – narrated tours that include beer tasting and a beer-pouring class (10.5 km by car; 6 km by bike)
- Apiary educational site in Chlebovice – the biggest museum of beekeeping in the Czech Republic, including an apiary natural museum (11.4 km by car; 9.7 km by bike)
- MARLENKA visitor’s center – have a peek into the production plant of this honey delicacy (8.1 km by car; 10 km by bike)
- Čupek, a.k.a. the Metylovická hůrka hill, 524 m above sea level, is the only accessible hill of the Metylovice hills along the blue hiking marks (7 km on foot)
- Hukvaldy, birthplace of Leoš Janáček (19 km by car; 16.9 km by bike)