Autocamp Olešná is located in Frýdek-Místek near the Olešná dam. One of its top advantages is the location – right next to the camp you can find the Olešná summer aquapark and indoor aquapark. The slots designated for tents are partially in the shade of trees. Caravan drivers have about 30 spots waiting for them, all equipped with electricity outlets.
The camp offers a wide selection of water merriment options, even if the weather is not nice. Next to the camp, visitors can spend some time at the Olešná indoor pool, which offers toboggans, water slides, a kiddy pool or a paddling pool, stands that sell snacks and even a restaurant. Regular weekend programs will brighten up the weekend for you and your family.
20. 6. – 30. 9.
Swimming in the vicinity:
Olešná dam, Olešná indoor and outdoor pools
Tips for trips in the vicinity:
- Bike trips (e.g. around the Olešná dam; access to bike path 59 connecting Ostrava with the Beskydy mountains)
- Attractive hiking trails (e.g. the blue trail passing through the camp leads to the Hukvaldy castle)
- Beskydy Museum at the Frýdek-Místek chateau (5 km)
- Radegast Brewery – narrated tours with beer tasting and beer pouring lessons (11.5 km)
- Golf courses in Čeladná and Ostravice (about 16 km)
- Sport flyers airport and the possibility of a sightseeing flight and paragliding in Frýdlant nad Ostravicí (11 km)
- Picturesque, gingerbread-scented Štramberk with narrated tours (25 km)
- Hukvaldy – a castle with a game enclosure and the birthplace of Leoš Janáček (14 km)
- TATRA technical museum in Kopřivnice (25 km)
- Badminton courts and an indoor shooting range at the POLÁRKA sports facility in Frýdek-Místek