Camp Kopřivná is part of the Kopřivná pod Pradědem mountain resort. It is located directly under the slope in the beloved Malá Morávka ski resort, only 5 km away from the picturesque spa in Karlova Studánka. The Kopřivná resort offers many sports and adrenalin-packed opportunities, especially great skiing in the winter. In the summer, the much sought-out BikePark is accessible by the six-seat ski left. Lovers of active vacations will not be disappointed!
At camp Kopřivná pod Pradědem, vacancies are available for tents, as well as for caravans and RVs, including full-fledged amenities: an electricity outlet, potable water, WC, a warm shower, WiFi, a wastewater disposal system (for chemical waste as well), a campfire and rentals of various equipment. In the winter, parking places are for RVs only, restrictions apply.
The mountain resort offers many sports and adrenalin-packed activities for both children and adults. In the summer, the bike park offers several downhill tracks of varying difficulty levels. The resort also has a “fun park” with a rock-climbing wall, snowtubing and a mountain scooter rental. The town of Malá Morávka, where the resort is located, is crossed by many marked hiking trails and bike paths.
year-round for caravans
Off-season – caravans and RVs without restrictions (12 electrical outlets available), tents (30 spots)
In the winter season, maximum 12 RVs with a limited length (trailer caravans not allowed)
Caravans have reserved parking places at the camp (called “stellptalz”) with all the necessary infrastructure (potable water, WC, chemical waste disposal, power outlets, Wi-Fi, showers with warm water in the summer)
Swimming in the area:
pool and wellness directly at the Kopřivná hotel, aquapark in Bruntál
Tips for trips in the area:
- Visit the highest-altitude spa in Karlova Studánka, where the air is fantastically clean
- Praděd, highest peak of Jeseníky
- The educational trail along the Bílá Opava wild brook will take you to the very top of Praděd
- Visit the beautiful Rešov waterfalls
- The mysterious Sovinec castle, where Germans held French prisoners of war during World War II and where SS members held secret induction rites!
- Nová Ves viewing tower
- Rýmařov with its textile exposition Hedva Czech Brocade – Come learn about the place where dress ties were made – a hallmark of the 1920’s “first Czechoslovak republic” fashion!