Have you seen a golf course on which the tower was in the form of mine-shaft lift? This is exactly what you'll find in Karvina-Lipinách and just to see it is an experience.
Amid the industrial landscape you can enjoy some romantic greenery. For golfers, there is a choice of a championship course, public golf course and practice areas.
Refreshments are available inside or on the terrace of the modern restaurant. Sitting by the pond with a fountain can also be very pleasant.
- within the fully equipped golf resort are located 9-hole championship course and 9-hole public course, floodlit training areas, interesting architecturally designed restaurant and children‘s corner for the youngest visitors
- best rated public golf course in 2012 and 2013
- the course is among the top ten courses in the Czech Republic in 2014
- the dominant feature of the golf course is a replica of drilling rigs, offering a beautiful view of the golf course
- distance from Ostrava: 14 Miles