Take a trip to the picturesque Moravice river valley and have lunch at Davidův mlýn near the Kružberk dam. The area is filled with greenery and close to ponds that will soothe your soul.
The stylish local restaurant Vážka, built on the ground floor of the former mill, offers both fish specialties and dishes for guests unconvinced by water fauna on a plate. But, honestly, who could resist a skillfully prepared trout from the local fish tank? Top that off with some Mlynář brew made from the original recipe and you’ll be in seventh heaven. Throughout the year you can also order different menus, depending on the season. You can look forward to game or goose feasts, an Easter menu and much more. When the weather is nice, enjoy your dish on the terrace that looks out at the ponds and river.
But food is not all that this mill has to offer! The entire family will have a great day here thanks to the colorful palette of various activities, year-round! Just make a pick.
- MiniCurling – try out this version of the Olympic discipline (offered only in the winter);
- Eight-hole putting golf – suitable for seasoned golfers as well as those who have never held a club before;
- Rope center for children aged 10 and younger;
- Fishing – three ponds offer great conditions for all fishermen and non-fishermen, including families with children. You can rent all of the equipment;
- Ceramics workshop – decorate your own mug, model your own piece of art out of clay, learn to spin the potter’s wheel or come join any of the many creative courses;
- Mill farm with farm animals;
- Picnic out in the nature – pick up a basket full of goodies at the mill and head out into nature to have a snack;
- Wellness – relax your body and soul at the sauna, during a massage or at one of the offered wellness procedures;
- Cycling and hiking – explore the beautiful nature around Kružberk on bike (the more adventurous visitors can also try the Mlýnská stezka bike trail) or on foot. There are several bike paths and hiking trails in the area;
- Kayaking – kayak down the Moravice river when the dam is being drained.
Or just book a room at Davidův mlýn and try out everything we mentioned above!